1. To handle with the matters of employees of LDA in all grades. It includes:
a. Initial Recruitment
* Disciplinary cases/Inquiries
2. Allotment of official residences to LDA employees.
3. Arrangement for office accommodations.
4. Enlistment of Doctors/Hospitals/ Clinics/Chemists for treatment of LDA employees and processing of bills thereof.
5. Sanction of medical reimbursement claims of the LDA employee.
6. Enlistment of Part-Time Counsel, Legal Advisors for LDA.
7. Nomination for local/foreign training and Civil Defense, Janbaz Force Training.
8. Arrangements for deduction of Group Insurance and processing of claims thereof.
9. Affairs of Labor Unions.
10. Procurement and supply of various items of stationery, furniture, fixtures and their repairs.
11. Policy matters/Government references.
12. General Administration.
Service matters of LDA employees are governed appointment by the LDA (Appointment Conditions of Service) Regulations 1978. Under Regulation 12(1) of LDA grade 16 and above, shall be made on the basis of examination/test or interview conducted by the appropriate Committee, after advertisement of the vacancies in the Newspapers.
Initial appointment to all posts in grade 1 to 15 shall be made on the basis of examination/test or interview to be held by the appropriate Committee after advertisement of the vacancies in newspapers. The candidate for initial appointment to a post must possess the educational qualifications and experience, and must be within the age limits prescribed in the rules.
Cases of promotion/selection of the eligible candidates are scrutinized and recommended by the following Committees:
INCHARGE : Director RDA Administration
TELEPHONE : (92)051-5555490-92
POSTAL ADDRESS : Liaqat Bagh Rawalpindi.